Shoulder Of Another

I'm not usually one for single-shouldered dresses, but there's an exception to every rule. They certainly offer a different sort of look and suit warm-weather days. These pictures were snapped on one of our last mild days before the cold front descended. Now I'm spending my days and evenings bundled up beneath multiple layers of cotton and knits, while fantasizing about a trip to Florida. Cold feels colder when you're being cheap and resisting turning on the heat, making the indoors the same temperature as the outdoors. If you can't tell, I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to fall and winter weather. I know I'll get used to the colder temperatures soon enough, but right now it's quite uncomfortable and I long for bare leg month again. One day I really must live in a place of eternal summer again...

Outfit details:
Nanette Lepore heels, gift
*pictures by Kate

CONVERSATION

Back
to top